    F> How to enable MMX/3DNow/ISSE support?
    F> MMX: remove the two '#' in the Makefile

    F> 3D-Now: ???
    F> ISSE: ???

Get the source code from my linux box and compile it :)
The code is not on the net and not tested on actual machines.

I hope to test and release it ASAP but I am too busy to do so..
even worse, the code is for my branch, not for current CVS version
of LAME. so I should merge the code into it.

    F> No documentation found.

Yes, there's no code and of course no document on the net.
---
[EMAIL PROTECTED] // may the source be with you!