I was wondering if anyone would be or knows anyone who would be interested in a 16-Bit
DOS version of LAME?  I have been able to produce these by using a DOS extender called
WDOSX.  This allows almost any Win32 console application to work in standard DOS.

I have only been able to test this with a Win98 boot disk.  But if anyone is
interested in this type of binary, please email me.

Are there any mp3 players for DOS or Win3.1?  Is there any want for DOS binaries?

Thanks,
Nathan D. Blomquist
http://www.win32lame.com

P.S. I already know my site is called Win32 and I am talking about Win16 :)