*

    From:  Roel VdB @2:292/862
    To:    Sergey Sapelin @2:5020/1844.33
    Subj.: Re[3]: [MP3 ENCODER] RazorLame 1.1.0 released
    Dated: 01 Sep 00  03:18:24
    [processed here:  06 Sep 00 10:02:36]

@TOPT 33
@INTL 2:5020/1844 2:292/862
@MSGID: yucom.be a7b25a3b
@REPLY: kittelberger.de 364f56da
@REPLYADDR: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
@REPLYTO: 2:292/862@fidonet UUCP
@PID: The Bat! (v1.45) Business
@CHRS: LATIN-1 2
@RFC-Received: from geek.rcc.se ([EMAIL PROTECTED] [193.15.234.212])     by
infomag.iguana.be (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA01907  for
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Sat, 2 Sep 2000 02:15:24 +0200
@RFC-Received: (from majordom@localhost) by geek.rcc.se (8.8.4/8.7.3) id
DAA29206 for mp3encoder-list; Fri, 1 Sep 2000 03:15:01 +0200
@RFC-X-Authentication-Warning: geek.rcc.se: majordom set sender to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] using -f
@RFC-Received: from apoq.skynet.be (apoq.skynet.be [195.238.2.35]) by
geek.rcc.se (8.8.4/8.7.3) with ESMTP id DAA29203 for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 03:15:00 +0200
@RFC-Received: from dialup352.gent.skynet.be (dialup352.gent.skynet.be
[195.238.17.96])        by apoq.skynet.be (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2EF5D98E3     for
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Fri,  1 Sep 2000 03:19:16 +0200 (MET DST)
@RFC-X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
@RFC-Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@RFC-In-reply-To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@RFC-References: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>