Hello Roel,

> I tested the 1.1.0 yesterday, so I think it's still the beta, but it
> works like a charm for me.
the executable for the final is the same as the beta one; no one
reported any bugs (hard to believe, isn't it? ;-), so I only update
the documentation a bit.

> If I had to give 1 comment: please make all those settings appear on 1
> big page because it's very unhandy to go and look for some options in
> a few different windows.
It's hard to come up with a good option dialog for RL, given the vast
amount of options LAME has to offer. I think it's a good idea to put
those settings in categories, however, I agree, it can get a bit
unclearly... I sometimes find myself hopping from one tab to another
to check whether a specific option is on or off myself, so I agree,
this dialog isn't perfect. On the other hand, I don't want to scare
people away after they've looked at the options dialog and are totally
lost within all the options...

> Maybe also a "scan subdir" for files or so.
If you drop the parent folder onto the list, view, RL should scan
recursively. One caveat: there's no "cancel" option yet...

> btw: why are mp3's shown anyway when I choose "encode"?  I think only
> showing .wav by default would be better?
Not totally clear to me what you mean... However, you're aware of the
fact that you can re-encode mp3 with LAME, are you? So I simply don't
know if someone dropped 256 kb stereo mp3s and wants to convert them to
56kb mono mp3s for web publishing...

Regards,
  Holger Dors                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]