On Mon, Sep 11, 2000 at 10:01:58PM -0000, Eric Howgate wrote:
> Could someone satisfy my curiosity about this option (descibed as 'experimenatl' in
>the docs for ver 3.85, but I see that it is available in RazorLame) ?
>
> Does it have fixed default parameters like the --preset voice option, and if so what
>are they ?
>
> What is the thinking behinfd this option - audio books perhaps ?

--voice do exactly the same as --preset voice.
You got good voice quality at about 56 kbps.
These are the best settings I found for voice and about 56 kbps.
I took a poem and now I can ricite the poem without any problem ;-)

The same can be done with: phone, voice, radio, tape, cd and studio.

--
Frank Klemm