That's a real good question.  Is Apple gonna consider releasing
an upgrade to iTunes for Classic Mac users?  I use the same
version of iTunes as Eric, but I want to be able to use .Mac or
download music from the Apple store.  I just don't have the
money to upgrade to X and since my machine still works great,
it's not a top priority either.

-James