I've made some changes to some documentation due to some incorrect bug
addresses pointed out by Paul Zimmermann.

I've also done some hacking to the autotools stuff to stop these silly
errors I was getting on sage.math.

The new tarball replaces the old at:

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/wbhart/mpir-0.9.0.tar.gz

If this passes Michael's testing with Sage and build testing on SkyNet
it will become 0.9.0 final and be released.

Known issues:

- MSYS and mingw32 --enable-fat build issue has not been resolved
(will be fixed in service release)
- cygwin32 does not support make check after build in a directory
whose full path contains spaces
- no 32 bit x86 support for Apple gcc (see
http://trac.mpir.org/mpir_trac/ticket/94
for workaround)
- make tune will core dump with small probability on some old Sun
blade machines with Sun cc compiler
- possible memory leak in t-locale (test code only and no one has
replicated it since it was reported)
- Generic build (without assembly, i.e. with -host=none) will fail on
x86_64 (will be fixed in service release)