On Monday 09 February 2009 21:47:44 Bill Hart wrote:
> If we can:
>
> 1) revert ****trunk**** to revision 1593
> 2) copy trunk/AUTHORS to trunk/build.vc9/gnu.license/AUTHORS
> 3) copy trunk/README to trunk/build.vc9/gnu.license/README
> 4) run autoconf
> 5) run automake
> 6) commit
>
> I think everything should work. If you can do this it would be great.
>
> Bill.

mkdir mpirtest
cd mpirtest
svn checkout -r 1593 http://modular.math.jmu.edu/svn/mpir
cd mpir/mpir/trunk
cp AUTHORS  build.vc9/gnu.license/AUTHORS
cp README  build.vc9/gnu.license/README
autoconf
automake
svn commit -m "revert to r1593 and try autostuff again"

Sending        trunk/Makefile.in
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Your file or directory 'Makefile.in' is probably out-of-date
svn: The version resource does not correspond to the resource within the
transaction.  Either the requested version resource is out of date (needs to
be updated), or the requested version resource is newer than the transaction
root (restart the commit).

I think I need to revert mpir rather than do the above , any ideas?