On Tuesday 10 February 2009 00:29:00 ja...@njkfrudils.plus.com wrote:

maybe we need to run autoheader as well?

running on my local , it changes config.in to below

r...@box1:~/mpir/mpir/mpir/trunk# svn status
?      autom4te.cache
M      config.in
r...@box1:~/mpir/mpir/mpir/trunk# diff config.in config.in~
133c133,134
<    If your CPU is not in any of these families, leave all undefined. */
---
>    If your CPU is not in any of these families, leave all undefined.
>    For an AMD64 chip, define "x86" in ABI=32, but not in ABI=64. */
139d139
< #undef HAVE_HOST_CPU_FAMILY_x86_64
r...@box1:~/mpir/mpir/mpir/trunk#