Hi Mariah and Brian,

I don't think I am the group owner, so whoever it is, could they
enable file upload for us.

Yes, I think it would be good for both of you (Brian and Mariah) to
upload your copies of what will be mpirbench. My version is not that
much different. I only changed the name and the way the linking was
handled and removed the conditions from the README about reporting of
gmpbench results and assigning copyright to the FSF (which will not be
necessary if we don't call our version gmpbench).

There is a ticket for including mpirbench with mpir. But perhaps we
want to make it separate from mpir itself and distribute it on the
website as a separate tarball?

Bill.

BTW Mariah, were you able to get the gcc revision for that build
failure you reported a couple of days ago?