On Feb 23, 10:52 pm, mabshoff <michael.absh...@mathematik.uni-
dortmund.de> wrote:
> On Feb 23, 2:44 pm, Bill Hart <goodwillh...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Do Brian and Mariah have trac accounts?
>
> I am not sure, but I would tend to say no.
>
> > Is it easy to upload a whole
> > pile of files to a ticket without uploading them all individually?
>
> No, it has to be one by one unless you attach a tarball.
>
> > Bill.
>
> I have enabled file uploads for member, but depending on how we will
> get spammed I will disabled it again or for now moderate new members
> so they cannot post/upload until they are approved.
>
> Bill: I am making you a group manager so you can change the settings
> as needed :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Michael

Thanks Michael,

I will be surprised if members start spamming since it is known who
uploads files and anyone who does this can be ejected from the group.

I have not had any problems on my other group that has been running
for a couple of years.

I have now uploaded mpirbench.py.  There are one or two lines that are
Windows centric but this should be easy to solve.

I would be happy to work on this if necessary since I am a leading
member of the "use Python not Perl' pressure group :-)

I do have a TRAC account but I keep forgetting my password :-)