Is it my browser playing up, or do our posts seem to be be going all
over the place in the threads. I start a thread called Release
Candidate 1 and the discussion gets continued in the thread on Toom-4
!! Perhaps google mail doesn't sort properly by thread.

Anyhow, here are the links to the tarball, in case I posted the wrong
ones (I don't see them anywhere in this thread). This is the tarball
and pdf doc for release candidate 1:

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/wbhart/mpir-1.0.tar.gz

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/wbhart/mpir.pdf

Bill.