On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 07:37:51PM +0000, Jason Moxham wrote:

> Hi , I've just tried to merge a branch and I'm getting this
>

> R    configfsf.sub
> U    configure
> R    mpn/x86_64/core2/sub_n.as
> A    mpn/x86_64/core2/penryn
> A    mpn/x86_64/core2/penryn/gmp-mparam.h
> D    mpn/x86_64/core2/asm-defs.m4
> D    mpn/x86_64/amd64
>
> I know what the A,D,U, and C mean but I cant find out anywhere what the R
> means any ideas?

I think it means 'replaced', meaning that the file was deleted and then
a new file with the same name was added.

This would be consistent with merging the x86_64_cpuid branch into
trunk:
svn log
http://modular.math.jmu.edu/svn/mpir/mpir/branches/x86_64_cpuid/configfsf.sub
shows that configsfs.sub on that branch only has history back to r1764.

-Willem Jan