On Apr 17, 10:49 pm, Jason Moxham <ja...@njkfrudils.plus.com> wrote:
> How about we set up a virtual? machine which cycles thru all available OS's
> testing sage/mpir on each one. One machine could then cover quite a few
> different configurations.

We have that already, i.e. about 18 different images running on the
same box, mostly Linux, but also Solaris and FreeBSD releases. In
addition we test on SkyNet and some OSX boxen. On top of that there
are also various other Sage users who build pre releases and MPIR's
test suite is always turned on :)

Cheers,

Michael