Thanks Jeff. We do test on linux with quite a few machines, but it'd
be good to add yours to the official list.  The Windows machines will
certainly be helpful. I'm sure Brian will appreciate the help with the
Windows testing, as at present he is doing it all himself.

As Sage is currently porting to native Windows, we'll eventually get
lots of feedback from Windows machines too from that quarter. They
have an absolutely massive test suite which builds against MPIR.

Bill.