On Apr 22, 10:18 am, Robert Gerbicz <robert.gerb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/4/22 Cactus <rieman...@googlemail.com>

<SNIP>

Hi Robert,

> > Would you be willing to release it under a license that would allow
> > MPIR to incorporate it?
>
> > Thank you for your interest, which is much appreciated.
>
> >   Brian Gladman
>
> OK, I've changed the license, is it good now?

I am not sure you can do that. Did you write the file completely from
scratch or did you modify the file from GMP 4.3? In the second case
you cannot change the license of the file, but only of the portions
that you changed. You might want to consider to post something either
based on GMP 4.2.1 (Not that this is the last LGPL V2 release) or any
MPIR version, preferably 1.1.0.

Cheers,

Michael