Peter Wong writes:

"Hello to all, my system is AMD Athlon core 2 .

My OS is MS Window XP with MS VS 2008 express.

./configure --enable-cxx --disable-static --enable-shared
make
make check return 9 test failed

t-bswap.exe
t-constants.exe
t-counts_zeros.exe
t-gmpmax.exe
t-hightomask.exe
t-modlinv.exe
t-popc.exe
t-parity.exe
t-sub.exe

9 of 9 test failed.

--
Linux"

It appears, from speaking with Peter that he is using MSYS, not MSVC
as such when building and testing.

Peter, have you tried building MPIR in MSVC directly, which is fully
supported by MPIR. Brian Gladman may be able to assist you if you are
unable to figure out how to do this, but the build projects for MSVC
are in the build.vc9 directory.