Hi Dan,

You can certainly report bugs here. The trac account is useful if you
believe you'll be reporting bugs regularly. I believe you can set it
up to notify you when comments are added or the issue is closed in
trac however. If that is what you want then you could have an account
for that purpose.

Anyhow, feel free to report the issue here once you isolate it.

Bill.