Hi

I thought I would give it a try , but I cant login to debian32 , doesn't like
my password , although boxen and fedora32 are OK ??
I thought the passwords were all the same for the virtual machines.

I havent managed to reproduce any error on some other 32bit machines but
nothing was exactly the same.

Jason