On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Bill Hart <goodwillh...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I have fixed the issue with t-invert being missing from the tarball,
> and so rc6 is now available on our site for testing.

The following systems have passed ./configure --enable-cxx; make; make check

- Linux 64bit Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5440 @ 2.83GHz with gcc 4.1.2 [2
different systems]
- Linux 64bit AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 248 with gcc 3.4.6
- Linux 64bit Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5405 @ 2.00GHz with gcc 4.1.2
- MacOSX 64bit Core2 gcc 4.0.1
- Windows7 64bit Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz cygwin
32bit gcc 3.4.4
- Windows Vista 32bit Core2 Visual Studio 2008 Express 32bit pentium4 build

I still need to test on Visual Studio 64bit.

If we are on a 64bit OS and want to build a 32bit mpir library, how
would we do this use:  ./configure ABI=32 ?
Or what is the right method?

Jeff.