Great! It's looking like it might be a genuine release candidate.

I missed a reference from the tex file and there's some paperwork.
There's also a minor issue reported to me off list with the yasm
configure, which doesn't recognise all the things we like to pass to
MPIR's configure, which I'll need to fix. But it's very
straightforward to rectify that and won't affect anything else. (It's
also harmless, which is good.)

Assuming all tests pass on SkyNet and fsffrance I think we can look at
a release date of Monday.

I've added some further info to the webpage which was missing too,
such as references to papers of people whose code we have used. If
anyone is aware of any missing credits or references, please let me
know!

Bill.