Bill Hart wrote:
Hi all,

it is with pleasure that we (finally) officially release MPIR 1.3.0.
It is available at our website http://www.mpir.org/

Please note the following important things:

* I have been unable to get any tests to pass on ultrasparc2 machines,
including t2 (solaris) and gcc54 (linux).

't2' is not an UltraSPARC II machine. It is a sun4v architecture, with T2+ processors.

UltraSPARC II is pretty old now. I can't say I know exactly what machines have that.

Can you give further examples on machines on which this does not build?

The nearest I have is an UltraSPARC-IIe. I also have an UltraSPARC-III+

I'll try a build on these later and let you know.

Dave