I would very much appreciate this.

Regards
Chris Saunders

From: "Cactus" <rieman...@googlemail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 6:19 PM
To: "mpir-devel" <mpir-devel@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mpir-devel] Re: Having problem with mpz_div_2exp

On Mar 26, 9:46 pm, "Chris Saunders" <e...@mountaincable.net> wrote:
I looked at the MPFR web site and couldn't find a link for SVN access.
Could you let me know if I didn't look well enough (I even go looking for
things that are in my hand!) or provide the link for this.

If you are going to build from the SVN using Visual Studio 2008, you
will need a build project that I have not yet published.

I am not on my development machine right now but I can send you the
build project if you need it when I fire it up tomorrow.