OK, maybe it isn't completely clear that the latest version we are
working on is in the directory trunk.

I've updated the svn address on the MPIR website to *only* give you
trunk. Developers who need other branches will probably know that they
have to get the whole repo.

Sorry for the confusion.

Bill.