On May 25, 6:00 am, "Chris Saunders" <e...@mountaincable.net> wrote:
> Hey Brian.  You mention the "soon to be released Windows 7 SDK" did you mean
> that there is going to be a new Windows 7 SDK as I already have one
> installed and wonder if I need to wait awhile before trying to use Visual
> C++ 2010 Express with the MPIR svn version?

Hi Chris

I am only reflecting what Microsoft have said here:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/windowssdk/rss.aspx

It is my understanding that Visual C++ 2010 Express will require the
Windows SDK v7.1 in oder to build for x64 targets.

So I doubt that you will be able to do x64 targets with VC++ 2010
Express with your current Windows 7 SDK version.

This new SDK version is due for release in mid June.