Hi Jason,

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Jason Moxham
<ja...@njkfrudils.plus.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

> yes , although as we have the new msvc files in I think we going to call it
> 2.1.0
<SNIP>
> according to these rules
> http://sources.redhat.com/autobook/autobook/autobook_91.html
>
> as we have added a new function mpn_sqr  we must increment current , set rev
> to 0 , and increment age so we 10.0.1  and 4.8.1

Thank you very much for the clarification. After checking out trunk on
boxen.math, I edited the script setversion as per your suggestion. To
update the versioning of MPIR, I ran the modified script setversion,
only to receive the following error from autotools:

[mv...@boxen mpir-2.1.0]$ pwd
/dev/shm/mvngu/mpir-2.1.0
[mv...@boxen mpir-2.1.0]$ svn update
At revision 2962.
[mv...@boxen mpir-2.1.0]$ ./setversion
Setting MPIR to
MPIR-2.1.0
GMP-soname-10.0.1
GMPXX-soname-4.8.1
autoreconf: configure.ac: AM_GNU_GETTEXT is used, but not AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION
configure.in: required file `./ylwrap' not found
configure.in:   `automake --add-missing' can install `ylwrap'
Makefile.am:412: echo -e "\n": non-POSIX variable name
Makefile.am:412: (probably a GNU make extension)
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

Do you or anyone have any ideas what going on?

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen