Frederick is working on mpz_mulhi, however one thing we *really* need
(since the interesting case for his applications is for a small number
of limbs) is an x86_64 assembly version for the basecase, as at
present I think we just use a full multiplication. I think this should
save a large percentage of the time (nearly half I think).

Jason, do you by any chance have any code for this?

Bill.