On Jul 2, 7:46 pm, Jason Moxham <ja...@njkfrudils.plus.com> wrote:
> On Friday 02 July 2010 19:14:15 Cactus wrote:

> > > You are a bit premature , I have only removed half of them , the other
> > > half still to do . I should do it by tomorrow . You might as well leave
> > > what you have done for mo . I left it as autotools didn't like it when I
> > > removed both , so I need a closer look at it.
>
> > > Thanks
> > > Jason- Hide quoted text -

> > Thanks Jason - I will wait on your update before trying again.
>
> > Do you intend to remove the perfsqr.h prebuild step?
>
> Yep , they are all going :) , should finish the lot this weekend.

All the pre-build stuff has been removed , and I have also removed the
trunk/perfsqr.h file (that was "generated") and incorporated it into
gmp-impl.h (like the other *.h generated files)

I had to put a dummy file in , temporary , it's generated but not
linked to the lib , this is to stop autotools complaining .

I've put the new Slackware 13.1 on my "main" machine which has the new
autotools , this conflicts with our current Makefile.am , so that
needs to be sorted out , but it does allow us to run make check in
parallel (or at least that's what is says on the tin)

I got my main windows box back for the n'th time , but it's still
broken , so windows stuff will have to wait

I have removed the cray(vector machines) and VAX models form
configure.

IRIX/SunOS(<=4) OSes to be removed , bit by bit