Cheers , out of curiosity is this a server chip ? I assume it is a nehalem and
not a westmere (ie 32nm instead of 45nm and with the new AES instructions)

can you do a uname -a and a cat /proc/cpu for me

Again another undocumented model number , I'm going to see if I can find a
updated list or something.

Thanks
Jason