I had an interesting issue come up yesterday, and I wondered if it impacts
just me or whether others might have the same problem?

I had a colleague visit yesterdday and he was trying to access the
gmplib.org site using my internet connection withoout success.

As I never have any problems accessing the GMP website, I wondered what was
going on so we tried my next door neighbours internet connection and had no
problems.

This was a big puzzle until I remembered that, since I do my internet
browsing through Tor, blocking my IP address has absolutely no impact on my
own access.

But, sure enough, when I tried a direct access to the GMP website from my
IP address, I find that it is being bloked by the gmplib sever.

Am I alone in having this privilege?

    Brian Gladman