On 06/11/2011 18:29, Cactus wrote:
> It looks like the script that creates mpir.h is not working properly.
>
> Do you have something like the following early in mpir.h?
>
> #if ! defined (__GMP_WITHIN_CONFIGURE)
> #define __GMP_BITS_PER_MP_LIMB              64
> #define GMP_LIMB_BITS                       64
> #define GMP_NAIL_BITS                       0
> #define SIZEOF_MP_LIMB_T (GMP_LIMB_BITS >> 3)
> #if !defined _LONG_LONG_LIMB
> #  define _LONG_LONG_LIMB 1
> #endif
> #if !defined _WIN64
> #define _WIN64
> #endif
> #endif

I have something very line that - except that the "!" characters are
missing in my version... I have:

> #if  defined (__GMP_WITHIN_CONFIGURE)
> #if defined _WIN64

Is this a general problem with the 2.4.0 release, or is it something
specific to my environment?

> Have you tried the IDE based build?

That's how I built the 32-bit libraries using the Express edition - and
it worked well enough.    I also tried the IDE-based build with
VS11-developer-preview, and that had lots of problems.