Hi Steve,

I have just installed the Visual Studio Developer Preview 11.

Note that, in addition to installing Visual Studio 11, the YASM assembler
-- vsyasm.exe -- has to be copied into the directory holding the VC++
version 11 binaries.

After the automatic upgrade of the version 10 build files to the version 11
format, VC++ v11 built both MPIR and the tests perfectly with the IDE based
build files.  And all tests passed.

I have had a look at the command line build (which I don't use or maintain
- this is Jason's baby).

I would not expect these to work unless you extensively edit them since a
lot of the paths are hardcoded to pick up the Visual Studio 10 tools.

I am happy to help in getting the IDE builds to work for you with VC++ 11
but you will need to work with Jason if you want to use the command line
builds.

Another alternative if you have a modern Python installed (2.7, 3.x) is to
use my experimental mpir_config.py to generate a VC++ 10 IDE build and then
use VC++ 11 to automatically convert it to the version 11 format. But this
should not be different to using an existing upgraded build so its a bit of
a 'last straw'