-----Original Message----- From: Bill Hart
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:06 PM
To: mpir-devel@googlegroups.com
Cc: Brian Gladman
Subject: Re: [mpir-devel] Re: MPIR 2.6 release progress

Hi Brian,

After discovering that the libtool in MinGW32 is different in version
number by 0.001 and therefore completely *incompatible*, according to
autoreconf on Linux, I did manage to get it to reconf and am happy to
report it builds and passes tests on Linux.

I also added tests/fft to the relevant Makefile.am and the fft tests
now run. We've not run these before on Linux, but I'm happy to report
they pass on x86_64. I'll try them shortly on MinGW32. Then I'll pack
it in for the night.

Brian, I've attached a tarball produced by make dist. Could you verify
that this builds on Windows and that make dist hasn't omitted
anything. If it has, can you let me know what and I'll try to modify
it so that it is picked up. This is not an svn issue, but an autotools
one. Yes, autotools even interacts with the MSVC build!!