-----Original Message----- From: Bill Hart
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 5:38 PM
To: mpir-devel@googlegroups.com
Cc: flint-devel
Subject: Re: [mpir-devel] Symbol clashes between flint and mpir

I have now committed a fix to mpir to remove the remaining symbol
conflicts with flint, apart from the mpn ones, which will be fixed on
the flint side.

No filenames need change in mpir. This is because we tend to omit mpir
and mpn prefixes etc in the filenames.

I also moved the fft interface out of gmp-h.in (gmp.h and mpir.h) and
fully into gmp-impl.h. Only mpn_mul_fft_main is now in gmp-h.in.
Everything else is now an internal function.