--enable-fat is not guaranteed to work on all machines. Basically the idea
is to build a fat binary on one machine and then distribute the binaries to
all the other machines.

Which means.... finding a machine on which --enable-fat builds.

To be honest, I'm surprised it works at all on Windows.

Bill.