Bill Hart wrote:
I have now tuned on the following architectures:

core2, penryn, k102, netburst, k8, k10, bulldozer, westmere,
sandybridge, piledriver, nehalem, core2, ia64.

I don't have tuning values for:

x86 (any kind), bobcat, atom, arm, mips32, mips64, sparc32, sparc64,
ppc32, ppc64.

If anyone can contribute any of the above, please do.

Bill.

Fresh tuning values for Bobcat (AMD E-450) are on the way; I've meanwhile run tuneup 20 times while the machine was otherwise idle... (GCC 4.8.0 on Ubuntu 10.04.4 x86_64, FWIW).

I'll presumably provide tuning values for Pentium 4 Prescott (x86) tomorrow; MPIR's current cpuid.c still ("mis"-)detects that CPU (family 15 model 3; same for model 4) as a stock Pentium 4 though. There's currently no special assembly code for Prescott (using SSE3/PNI, say), but GCC is fed with '-march=pentium4 -mtune=pentium4' instead of '-march=prescott -mtune=prescott'.

If it's of any use, I could also try to revive a Pentium III (Coppermine) and tune on that.

-leif

--
() The ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\   Help Cure HTML E-Mail