On 24.03.2014 17:17, Bill Hart wrote:
I have now assigned 36 open tickets to the 2.7 release. I'm sure more
will be added, but at least we now have some measure of how far we are
from a release.

Just in case that's not yet on the todo list:

While --enable-cxx (and 'make check' with that) meanwhile works, apparently the checks for the C++ compiler's capabilities are currently missing, such that CXXFLAGS lack the ABI- and machine-specific flags (-m32/-m64, -march=.../-mtune=...).

-leif

--
() The ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\   Help Cure HTML E-Mail