Hi Leif,

I thought the mpirxx.h files should be generated/updated when building the
mpir library. I assumed that because I got some other errors when using the
default tarball/zip file, thanks for clarifying that.

Brian already commented something else that is related to this issues, I
will follow up that post.

Thanks much.

Guillermo.