On 07/05/2015 21:34, Dann Corbit wrote:
> I cannot build MPIR (any version) on my machine now with Visual Studio
> 2013.  I can build it with Mingw, but I want to use Visual Studio since
> development is easier for me in that environment (I like the debugger
> better, etc.)

Hi Dann,

I have tested the MPIR builds for Visual Studio 2012, 2013 and 2015 and
they all work for me so I am at a bit of a loss about the failure you
are seeing.

Can I ask what happens when you try to build it?  What output do you get
from Visual Studio during the build?

Have you tried a clean build from the newly downloaded repository
version of MPIR?