On Tuesday, 28 April 2020 15:51:06 UTC+1, Cactus wrote:

> On 28/04/2020 15:44, 'Bill Hart' via mpir-devel wrote:
>
> > That's great news, thanks Brian.
>
> I fear that I have reported a complete pass too early as I missed the
> fact that my test code had to abort two tests after running for too long
> (over 120 seconds).  These are:
>
>   fmpq_mpoly/t-gcd.exe
>   fmpq_mpoly/t-gcd_cofactors.exe
>
> I have just run them both manually and neither finsihed within the five
> minutes I gave them.  Should I expect to take longer then this?
>
>    Brian

I am afraid that the situation on the Visual Studio build is a lot worse
than I first thought.  It turns out that quite a few tests are hanging and
timing out.

This is new so I have  I have revamped my test code to extend and fully
record the timeouts and I am now in the process of running the tests again
with a 5 minute per test time out.

I'll report as soon as the test run has finished but I can already see a
significant number of tests that are hanging and two (so far) are failing
with access violations.