On Tuesday, 28 April 2020 23:09:02 UTC+1, Cactus wrote:

> On 28/04/2020 22:48, 'Bill Hart' via mpir-devel wrote:
> > They both take about 0.6s with our continuous integration. I don't know
> > if @tthsqe12 would expect them to randomly hit a really hard case?
> >

> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/wbhart/flint2/builds/32491737/job/1os2ex9o3pe53bhe
>

> I was under the impression that the Flint MSVC Windows build was no
> longer dependent on my build system.  But I am now suspicious that you
> might still be relying on my build as a basis for the CMake build.
>
> If I am right, I am afraid that the build will be out of date and will
> not be correct unless the test build generator has been run to keep it
> aligned with the Flint source code.
>
> Otherwise its hard to explain why my results are different.
>
>    Brian

Here are my results using a 5 minute timeout for each test:

Failed:

fmpz_mat: t-scalar_smod ... ERROR 3221225477
nmod_poly_mat: t-concat_vertical ... ERROR 3221225477

Timed out:

fmpq_mpoly: t-gcd
fmpq_mpoly: t-gcd_cofactors
fmpz_mod_poly: t-compose_mod_brent_kung_vec_preinv_threaded
fmpz_mpoly: t-divides
fmpz_mpoly: t-divides_heap_threaded
fmpz_mpoly: t-gcd
fmpz_mpoly: t-gcd_berlekamp_massey
fmpz_mpoly: t-gcd_berlekamp_massey_threaded
fmpz_mpoly: t-gcd_brown_threaded
fmpz_mpoly: t-gcd_cofactors
fmpz_mpoly: t-gcd_zippel
fmpz_mpoly: t-mpolyuu_divides_threaded
fmpz_mpoly: t-mul
fmpz_mpoly: t-mul_array_threaded
fmpz_mpoly: t-mul_heap_threaded
fmpz_poly: t-taylor_shift_divconquer
nmod_mpoly: t-divides
nmod_mpoly: t-divides_heap_threaded
nmod_mpoly: t-gcd
nmod_mpoly: t-gcd_brown_threaded
nmod_mpoly: t-gcd_cofactors
nmod_mpoly: t-gcd_zippel
nmod_mpoly: t-mpolyn_divides_threaded
nmod_mpoly: t-mul
nmod_mpoly: t-mul_array_threaded
nmod_mpoly: t-mul_heap_threaded
nmod_vec: t-discrete_log_pohlig_hellman
qsieve: t-factor
thread_pool: t-thread_pool
ulong_extras: t-n_urandintulong_extras: t-n_urandint

The two failures are both access violations.