On 28/04/2020 22:48, 'Bill Hart' via mpir-devel wrote:
> They both take about 0.6s with our continuous integration. I don't know
> if @tthsqe12 would expect them to randomly hit a really hard case?
>
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/wbhart/flint2/builds/32491737/job/1os2ex9o3pe53bhe

I was under the impression that the Flint MSVC Windows build was no
longer dependent on my build system.  But I am now suspicious that you
might still be relying on my build as a basis for the CMake build.

If I am right, I am afraid that the build will be out of date and will
not be correct unless the test build generator has been run to keep it
aligned with the Flint source code.

Otherwise its hard to explain why my results are different.