I don't really have a "read" on Neva Walker yet and I never asked her about the
sodomy law.  However, even though she is, by all report, a smart woman, she's
only been in the legislature about one month, coming in just before session
started.  It is unreasonable to think that she would take the time to read
e-mails on this list.  And, since she is my representative, I'd much rather she
stuck to her rat killing over at the leggie for the length of the session,
during this, her FIRST session.  Further, I don't think she should take on the
sodomy law during her freshman year in the leggie.  That old chestnut is gonna
take some Goo Begone and elbow grease to remove.
Of course, if we could make the case that it's a silly law, the group trying to
purge the state of silly laws might take it on.  (I'm gonna hate it if they
erase the law that says you can't leave MN with a duck on your head, it's my
all-time favorite silly law). Even if duck hats are passe!
WMarks, Central