Why is it hard to believe that a legislative rep would not have time to read this
list?  My former Senator (Carol Flynn) often responded to issues I raised re
Transportation and also about the Hi-Lake shopping center (she was pro LRT).  My
guess is that her aide flagged these posts for her, knowing I was a constituent.  I
assume others could do the same, especially since we all must sign our locations to
our posts (along with our names) and our email addresses.

I have to say, it is really impressive to have a quick email conversation with your
own rep over an issue you care about.  It's not at all like getting a letter from
your US Senator (et al) that is one of several form letters signed by their
automatic signature machines.

Some people do the public relations better than others.  I have yet to get a
response on a post from Davnie or Sabo, but they have just been elected, so I'll
cut them some slack for now.  :-)
Barbara Nelson
Seward