>How could you tell that they were from the suburbs?  Did they actually
>show a transaction taking place? (Not hard to get since there are plenty
>of transactions).

I couldn't tell where the buyers were from but the newscaster said
they were from the suburbs (that's why it's in quotes in my post).
Even made a point of talking about minivans and SUVs in a way that
made it seem like the choice of vehicle supported the suburban
connection.

Yes, they did seem to show the transaction taking place, assuming
video editing tricks didn't falsify the apparent evidence.

Keith Nybakke
Nokomis East / Keewaydin