Yes, stick the genda.asp back on the end.

> http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/council/2003-meetings/20030404/PSRS20030326a
> > genda.asp

Craig, your note was grounded in your experience as a landlord.  I'm curious whether
you could
muster up any arguments to counter your own.  Is it a worthless endeavor to find and
remove lead
because it is so prevalent in the city?  Since a rented residence is in effect a
business, should
it be held to a higher level of accountability of health standards than a private
owner occupied
dwelling?  Btw, I have no information on how prevalent it is, but I would be
interested to see
your source.

Regards,
Jason Stone / Nokomis