Domino 6 supports Java 1.3.1, but I found no problems with MQ 5.2.1 and R5.

Steve

"MQSeries List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jim,

> ... It's fine for IBM to say "just use Java," ...

Just a question: MQv53 is _really_ working with Lotus Notes' embeddded
JVM? AFAIK, Notes JVM is on level 1.1.8, but MQ Java API supported the
version 1.3.0 or above.

So how can a Notes developer work with MQv53?

Tibor

----