Steve,

Just to verify, since I'm the orginal requester.

You have Domino R5,  MQ 5.2.1, writing JAVA code to interface the 2 using
JDK 1.3.x

Is there any thing you need to do to make it work?

Glen Larson
Zurich North America

Steve Sacho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@AKH-Wien.AC.AT> on 10/21/2002
05:53:42 PM

Please respond to MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:    MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>