When I try to key in an entry into the Security Exit Name field of a remote
Qmgr on AIX using the Windows/NT Websphere Console, I get an AMQ4082 error
code with a reason code of 3015. Reason code 3015 doesn't seem to be
documented anywhere and no matter what steps I take, can't get around the
problem. If I sign onto AIX, using runmqsc, I can set the Security Exit Name
without problems. Anyone experience this? Help greatly appreciated. Cheers!
BB.

Bruce Barclay
Cell: 613-794-8423