Are the versions of your queue managers (NT vs. AIX) different?  You might
be able to run a trace to see if something is passed that is not supported,
or perhaps mangled.

                      Barclay.BW@FORCE
                      S.GC.CA                  To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      MQSeries List            Subject: Re: AMQ4082 error, reason code
3015
                      <MQSERIES@AKH-Wi
                      en.AC.AT>

                      11/08/2002 09:09
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to MQSeries List

Marty, thanx for your reply. Yes, we are using the MQExplorer and it seems
to work for NT based Qmgrs but not remote (eg. AIX) Qmgrs which furthers
the
mystery. Actually, a co-worker said he was able to change some AIX Qmgrs
but
not others but I have not as yet been able to confirm this. Appreciate your
interest in this matter.  BB.